Position: Education and Outreach Specialist Hours: Non-exempt, full-time 40 hours per week
As a Direct Support Professional, you will:
* Help people live more independently and happily in their homes and community by working with them to achieve their goals
* Assist with people’s day-to-day needs (transportation, bathing, preparing meals, etc.)
* Go with people into the community to do activities (shopping, library, craft classes, etc.)
* Provide encouragement and coaching to people who are working to become more independent.
* Write documentation about the supports you provided during your shift
Become part of a team that supports individuals with developmental disabilities live life to the fullest!
If you have experiences to share and want to make a difference in people’s lives while making a difference in your own then apply today to join our team-
Become a Direct Support Professional!
Interested applicants should send a current resume indicating the position for which they are applying to:
Casey Flanagan, Human Resources Coordinator
135 East Frederick Street
Binghamton, NY 13904
Phone : (607) 724-2111
Fax: (607) 772-3605