Family Education and Training SessionsPlease note:
- Due to State Requirements, there are limited spaces available for each session, please call to register.
- For lunch or dinner time sessions you are welcome to bring a bag lunch/dinner. There will be water bottles and light snacks provided for all sessions.
- For questions or to reserve your space, please contact Cynthia Meredith at Phone/tty (607) 724-2111 x349, Videophone (866) 887-3274, fax 772-3602, or emails firstname.lastname@example.org (please put "FET" in subject line for faxes or emails. Thank you.)
- Please contact YOUR Medicaid Service Coordinator to let him/her know that you will be attending an FET at STIC, there is paperwork MSCs must complete for your FET to count as a waiver service.
- If you do not need FET credit, come anyway! Everyone is welcome to attend - parents, guardians, friends, and professionals!
- If you need a sign language interpreter or other accessibility accommodations, please let us know in advance. Our building is accessible. This flyer is available in large print and by email, please call, email, videophone or fax us to request either.
- THIS IS OUR NEW lOCATION: Direction to STIC